Terms and Conditions for Breathe Holistic Therapies by Victoria Barnes
Commitment to Therapy Room Guests (TRG)
● All treatments provided at Breathe will last for the specified duration purchased. i.e. a 60 minute treatment will last 60 minutes including a short health consultation & 5 mins peaceful contemplation, a 90 minute treatment will last 90 minutes including a short health consultation & 5 mins peaceful contemplation.
● At booking TRG's will be requested to complete a short health consultation. This is to ensure you recieve the most appropriate & safe therapy for you. Please answer accurately & inform Victoria of any changes to your medical health at each appoitmnet.
● Every subsequent appointment will begin with a 5 min wellbeing check-in.
● Treatments will only be conducted if Victoria deems the treatment safe for the TRG to receive them.
● GP/Consultant permission may be required before treatments can be provided.
Online Booking System
● All therapies can be booked via Breathe’s online booking system with Calendly
● Bookings can be made up to 60 days in advance
● If you need an urgent appointment please email Victoria directly to request this at email@example.com
● If you can not find the appointment you require please email Victoria to request to be added to the waiting list with your preferred availability. Victoria will contact you as soon as an appointment becomes available.
● Waiting list appointments will be given on a first reply basis.
● Multiple, continuous rescheduling will not be allowed. After 3 continuous rescheduled appointments, a full non-refundable payment will be requested for the following appointment.
● TRG’s are welcome to park on the drive at 15 Crosskeys Way for the duration of their treatment.
● TRG’s park at their own risk, Victoria does not accept any responsibility for damage or loss of belongings or vehicles brought onto site at any point.
● It is recommended that TRG’s bring only what is absolutely necessary to their treatment time.
● Victoria has the right to terminate a treatment immediately if the client demonstrates inappropriate behaviour.
● Payment will be due for the full treatment price.
● All invoices (due to inappropriate behaviour) must be paid within 24 hours of issue date. A £15 late fee will be applied daily for unpaid invoices due to inappropraite behaviour.
Cancellation Policy (UPDATED March 2023)
● A booking is considered confirmed once the TRG has booked online, or agreed a date, time, duration and location for a treatment directly with Victoria.
● If a cancellation is made more than 48 hours before a treatment, the client will not be charged
● If a cancellation is made within 24-48hr hours of the treatment, they will be expected to pay a cancellation fee of at least £30, payable at cancellation (non attenders will be charged full price).
Canacellations under 24hrs will be charged at full price (non attenders will be charged full price).
● Victoria has the right to cancel a treatment without notice if the room or environment is unsuitable for the treatment to be provided (for your safety).
● Victoria has the right to cancel a treatment without notice if the client is intoxicated or inebriated (full cancellation fee due).
● Victoria commits to rearranging treatments to a new time and date within two weeks of the cancelled treatment where possible.
● Vouchers can be used as payment towards any available, advertised treatments
● Vouchers are only valid for one use
● Vouchers are only valid up to and including the expiry date
● Postage will be charged at £2 per voucher. Free collection available.
● Refunds are not available for vouchers already paid for and provided
Website & online Content
● Website & online content will be authorised and managed at Victoria’s discretion, including testimonials
● Photographs will only be displayed with the consent of the people in the photograph
● Photograph consent may be obtained by Victoria verbally, or in writing if the client completes a photo release form
● Breathe accepts payment in cash or by bacs transfer (details on booking email), to be paid prior to or on the day of treatment.
● 'Gentle reminders' & then Invoices will be sent to clients who do not pay for treatments, or who cancel & then do not pay the cancellation fee.
● Non-payment/cancellation Invoices must be paid within 24 hours of the issue date
● Invoices not paid within this time will incur a 50% late fee (£15).
● Consultations will only be discussed with the TRG unless the TRG is under the age of 18 or has a care worker or guardian
● Consultation Forms and treatment notes will be kept on file, securely by Victoria
● All clients must complete health consultation questions prior to receiving treatments at Breathe (to be completed at booking & confirmed verbally at appointment)
● Personal information will not be shared with any third parties. Victoria will contact TRG's via email given with consent ayt booking or via social media if the TRG has started communication via this form.
● Clients under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult
● The adult must co-sign the client’s consultation form
● The adult must be present in the room throughout the treatment
Insurance and Ethics
● Victoria is fully insured with FHT including public liability insurance.
● While Victoria has taken reasonable steps to protect you & your belongings during your therapy time, the TRG is entirely responsible for their own safety at all times whilst at 15 Crosskeys Way.
● All TRG’s are responsible for their belongings and vehicles at all times for the duration of their time at Breathe.
● Victoria will not be held responsible for any loss, injury or damage during booked therapy time.
● Victoria has been registered as a professional member of the Federation of Holistic Therapists (FHT) since 2002
● Victoria abides by the code of ethics & professional conduct provided by FHT
Covid-19 Safety (when relevent according to gov guidelines)
Covid-19 Clinical Safety Course completed with 100% pass mark for Breathe.
I take lateral flow tests as appropriate
I am fully vaccinated
If you (or a member of your immediate family) are feeling at all unwell with symptoms of covid, please rearrange your appointment, I will also rearrange if I, or any of my immediate family are unwell.
There will be at least 15 minutes between clients to clean the room between every appointment. The door and windows will be open during this time to completely refresh the room.
All towels and couch coverings are changed every time as they were before lockdown & washed at high temps.
Please feel free to bring your own drink. Water will be offered before and after treatment.
I will wear a mask as per FHT recommendations (according to the current government guidelines). As a close contact service, if you can continue wearing a mask too that would be appreciated but is by no means mandatory (again, this only applies inline with current gov advice). Please feel free to contact me if this causes any concern.
Hand sanitiser is available to use before and after your relaxation therapy. Feel free to bring your own if you prefer.
Cleansing aromatherapy oils (clinically proven) to refresh and purify the air will be diffusing all day.
Online transfer for payment when possible is kindly requested.
If there is anything else you wish to discuss that is not covered above in regards to your covid safety during your time at Breathe, please don't hesitate to get in touch.
Specialising in Womens Reflexology, Therapeutic Massage & Pregnancy Therapies